Possible Shunt Infection

Nathan threw up a lot yesterday so we rushed him to the doctors. Throwing up is a sign of possible shunt infection. He’s also been sleeping more this week.

They wanted us to go to the hospital, but Owen and I decided to wait it out and see how he does in the next day or two. We want to make sure he really needs to go to the hospital, otherwise, they torture him too much and give him antibiotics and stuff that we’d like to avoid unless he really needs it. It’s hard to decide what’s the greater evil. For now we decided to wait.

Please keep Nathan in your prayers. Thank you so much.

Comments

  1. We will {definitely} be keeping Nathan in our prayers!! Poor little guy 🙁 I hate hearing that he may have to go back to the hospital, but I will pray that he doesn’t have to go back this time.

  2. We will {definitely} be keeping Nathan in our prayers!! Poor little guy 🙁 I hate hearing that he may have to go back to the hospital, but I will pray that he doesn’t have to go back this time. We miss ya!

  3. Hey my friend, I hope all is well with Nate, I am praying for you and Nate. I have added more pitcures for you to see on his sites. I miss you keep in touch and I hope all goes well.

    We are having a speaker today at church so I will ask them to say a special prayer for Nate.
    Love,
    Amber

  4. http://silvana%20visbal says

    ill be praying for nathan,i hope everything is okay.love silvana

Speak Your Mind

*